Jinx

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Insomnia

Yeah, so this insomnia/oversleeping cycle I'm in right now is killing me.  I woke up at 11:30 today.  Not cool.  Yeah I'm a housewife and can get away with it, but I'd like to get SOMETHING accomplished in my day.  Right now I'm sitting here in the dark battling a killer headache and sipping wine.  Healthy, I know.  It's 5 o'clock somewhere.  =P

I'm trying to get back into posting in all my blogs and Twitter accounts.  I like sharing and feeling connected with the world.  And I wanna be famous, but I doubt that'll happen.  I like so many different things: geekery, motorcycling, crafting, cooking, singing.  I may feel more fulfilled by actively doing these things more and blogging about them.  BTW, Etsy shop is back up and in full swing:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CelestialAxis

4 sales since I reopened this month!  So psyched.  Check it out.

So yeah, hopefully you'll be hearing more from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment